Monday, March 23, 2009

University of Delaware

I have formally accepted the offer from University of Delaware. I was accepted into the IGERT program which will provide extra funding and some really interesting opportunities. I also want to work with the IEC and study solar cells there. I'm not crazy about Newark, DE but I'll only be there for five years and I feel like they have some excellent opportunities. As long as I work smart, I will graduate around May 2014 at age 28. That is not too old, my goal is to graduate before I turn 30 so as long as research and coursework goes well I'll reach my goal. In addition I will get some great experience and connections and have some world class facilities at my disposal. I'm so relieved to have made this desicion!

1 comment:

Amruth said...

Congrats .... thats cool ...its nice to see that ur chasing ur dream .. goodluck