Monday, March 17, 2008

International Scrapbook

I am going to have to work out the best way to capture my memories and thoughts on this trip. Obviously my blog will be one of the highest priorities. My goal is to provide at least short entries every day. I'd like to have a journal of the experience to look back on in the future to remember all of the wonderful experiences I'm going to have.

The Brunch this morning was absolutely beautiful. Kate was there - she received a Distinguished Leadership Award - and I met up with Andrew, the other Roger M. Jones Fellowship recipient. He will be studying at Oxford.

Here are some pictures from the Brunch....ok errors posting pictures. It's bed time so I will try to post in the morning.
Here are Kate and I, replicating a pose from a picture of us at Honors convocation in high school. My best friend!
Andrew and I - winners both!

Me and my mom! She's so proud of me and I'm so happy to make her proud. She can't wait to visit me while I'm studying in the UK.

No comments: