Monday, January 5, 2009

Last Day in A2

My test set-up is finally working, I've made my samples properly and I'm finally collecting data! If I can get it done before seven I'd like to go to see "The Reader" at the State Theater on my last night in Ann Arbor! It's sad but I am very excited about the future! London lies ahead of me. I also got an e-mail from Georgia Tech MSE department. They typically pay for the flight and accommodations for prospective graduate students to visit which means that if they approve my flight I get to visit! Also, they will notify me of my acceptance (or rejection!) via e-mail, so I don't have to wait for the letter to be sent to my mother, for her to open it, call me, etc. I really hope I get in!!! Closure in my research, future graduate school prospects, and London tomorrow! The world is a rosy place today!

No comments: